Call 708-560-0306 for reservations. Reservations are recommended. Additional nights or private parties available for larger groups by reservation only.
Fall Festival Dates:
Saturday, October 5th
Friday, October 11th
Saturday, October 12th
Sunday, October 13th
Friday, October 18th
Saturday, October 19st
Sunday, October 20th
Friday, October 25th
Saturday, October 26th
Sunday, October 27th
Haunted Hayrides start at 6:00 PM.
- 6:00 PM–7:00 PM
Scaled back; less scary for children
- 7:00 PM–10:00 PM
Full effects and Haunted Hayride
Hayride wagons hold approximately 20 people. To reserve a wagon, a minimum of 20 people is required. However, you can purchase an entire wagon for your group of 20 or less (price will reflect seating for 20). Pre-picked pumpkins are available at an additional cost for all participants.*
Scaled Back Ride
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Individual $8.50 /per person
Full Effect Show
- 7:00 PM to Close
- 1 - 10 = $14.00 /per person
- 10 - 60 = $13.00 /per person
- 61 - 120 = $12.00/per person
- Over 120 = $11.50/per person
- Group Reservations Required
Scout Night - October 13th Only
- Less Scary = $8.50/per person
- Full Effect Show = $10.00/per person
- Patches - 3 Inch Embroidered Patch = $1.50/per patch
Campfires available for those who purchase a full wagon ($25.00 for one hour)
*Pumpkins are from a pre-picked selection on Haunted Hayride dates.
Riders are not allowed to get off Haunted Hayride or to be in the pumpkin patch during evening hours.
- Open to School Groups, Scout Troops and Birthday Parties Only
- Open October 3rd to October 30th
- 10:00 to 5:00
- Closed on Mondays (except for holidays)
Includes petting farm, hayride and pumpkin. Pony rides available at an additional cost. Call for pricing.
Prices are subject to change without notice.