Call 708-560-0306 for reservations. Reservations are recommended. Additional nights or private parties available for larger groups by reservation only.
Fall Festival Dates:
2020 Dates Coming Soon
Haunted Hayrides start at 6:00 PM.
- 6:00 PM–7:00 PM
Scaled back; less scary for children
- 7:00 PM–10:00 PM
Full effects and Haunted Hayride
Hayride wagons hold approximately 20 people. To reserve a wagon, a minimum of 20 people is required. However, you can reserve an entire wagon for your group of 20 or less (price will reflect seating for 20). Pre-picked pumpkins are available at an additional cost for all participants.*
Scaled Back Ride
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Individual $8.50 /per person
Full Effect Show
- 7:00 PM to Close
- 1 - 10 = $14.00 /per person
- 10 - 60 = $13.00 /per person
- 61 - 120 = $12.00/per person
- Over 120 = $11.50/per person
- Group Reservations Required
Scout Night - October 13th Only
- Less Scary = $8.50/per person
- Full Effect Show = $10.00/per person
- Patches - 3 Inch Embroidered Patch = $1.50/per patch
Campfires available for those who purchase a full wagon ($25.00 for one hour)
*Pumpkins are from a pre-picked selection on Haunted Hayride dates.
Riders are not allowed to get off Haunted Hayride or to be in the pumpkin patch during evening hours.
- Open to School Groups, Scout Troops and Birthday Parties Only
- Open October 3rd to October 30th
- 10:00 to 5:00
- Closed on Mondays (except for holidays)
Includes petting farm, hayride and pumpkin. Pony rides available at an additional cost. Call for pricing.
Prices are subject to change without notice.