Forest View Farms
Tinley Park, Illinois
Since 1950 our focus has remained the same; we bring horses and people together in a safe and friendly environment at affordable prices. We have all the building blocks in place to greatly expand our lesson program to provide all levels of riding lessons to our community. We are seeking a Head Instructor to stack those blocks into a powerful, leading-edge program and to then nurture it as it thrives.
- Someone who is comfortable working with and leading other
instructors as well as parents and children.
- A proven instructor/trainer background.
- Preferred experience in all disciplines, but will consider others.
- Preferred advanced show experience, but will consider others.
- An effective and passionate leader, who is comfortable with
instructing other trainers as well as children;
- A leader and mentor with an inclusive style, whose former
students want to keep in touch;
- Someone who can turn a vision into reality, and who will then
nurture those visions as the organization stabilizes into its new
- The opportunity to use the sum of your life’s experience and
knowledge to expand a successful business into a one-of-a-kind
facility, and to then stabilize that new creation and watch it grow;
- A staff that is ready to be mentored and encouraged to grow with
the organization and meet the needs of the community;
- Work with a stable that has a strong local presence and
reputation, poised to become the leading lesson stable in the
- An unsurpassed working environment;
- An attractive and competitive compensation package,
commensurate with your ability and experience;