Call 708-560-0306 for reservations. Reservations are recommended. Additional nights or private parties available for larger groups Halloween Night by reservation only.
Fall Festival Dates:
October 8th and *9th
October 14th, 15th and 16th
October 21st, 22nd, 23rd
October 28th, 29th and 30th
*October 9th is Scout Night - Call for details
Haunted Hayrides start at 6:00 PM.
- 6:00 PM–7:00 PM
Scaled back; less scary for children
- 7:00 PM–9:00 PM
Full effects and Haunted Hayride
Hayride wagons hold approximately 20 people. You can purchase an entire wagon for your group of 20 or less (price reflects seating for 20). Pre-picked pumpkins are available at an additional cost for all participants.*
Scaled Back Ride
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Individual $9.00 /per person
- Group of 20 or more $8.00 /per person
- Group of 120 or more $7.00 /per person
Full Effect Show
- 7:00 PM to Close
- Individual $12.50 /per person
- 6 - 10 $12.00 /per person
- 11 - 20 $11.00 /per person
- 21 and up $10.50/per person
- Group Reservations Required
- Individual $9.00/per person
- Group of 20 or more $8.50/per person
- Group of 120 or more $7.00/per person each
Campfires available for those who purchase a full wagon ($25.00 for one hour)
*Pumpkins are from a pre-picked selection on Haunted Hayride dates.
Riders are not allowed to get off Haunted Hayride or to be in the pumpkin patch during evening hours.
- Open to School Groups, Scout Troops and Birthday Parties Only
- Open October 3rd to October 30th
- 10:00 to 5:00
- Closed on Mondays (except for holidays)
Includes petting farm, hayride and pumpkin. Pony rides available at an additional cost. Call for pricing.
Prices are subject to change without notice.