Call 708-560-0306 for reservations. Reservations are recommended. Additional nights or private parties available for larger groups by reservation only.
Fall Festival Dates:
Friday, October 6th
Saturday, October 7th
Sunday, October 8th
Friday, October 13th
Saturday, October 14th
Sunday, October 15th
Friday, October 20th
Saturday, October 21st
Sunday, October 22nd
Friday, October 27th
Saturday, October 28th
Sunday, October 29th
Haunted Hayrides start at 6:00 PM.
- 6:00 PM–7:00 PM
Scaled back; less scary for children
- 7:00 PM–10:30 PM
Full effects and Haunted Hayride
Hayride wagons hold approximately 20 people. You can purchase an entire wagon for your group of 20 or less (price reflects seating for 20). Pre-picked pumpkins are available at an additional cost for all participants.*
Scaled Back Ride
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Individual $9.00 /per person
- Group of 20 or more $8.00 /per person
- Group of 120 or more $7.00 /per person
Full Effect Show
- 7:00 PM to Close
- 1 - 9 = $12.50 /per person
- 10 - 30 = $12.00 /per person
- 31 - 60 = $11.50 /per person
- 61 - 120 = $11.00/per person
- Over 120 = $10.50/per person
- Group Reservations Required
Scout Night - October 8th Only
- Less Scary = $8.00/per person
- Full Effect Show = $9.00/per person
- Patches - 3 Inch Embroidered Patch = $1.50/per patch
Campfires available for those who purchase a full wagon ($25.00 for one hour)
*Pumpkins are from a pre-picked selection on Haunted Hayride dates.
Riders are not allowed to get off Haunted Hayride or to be in the pumpkin patch during evening hours.
- Open to School Groups, Scout Troops and Birthday Parties Only
- Open October 3rd to October 30th
- 10:00 to 5:00
- Closed on Mondays (except for holidays)
Includes petting farm, hayride and pumpkin. Pony rides available at an additional cost. Call for pricing.
Prices are subject to change without notice.